Sunday, September 5, 2010

Another Year Older...


Ah yes. The big 2-0. no longer a teenager so it seems! Where does the time go? Sometimes I feel like I just started kindergarten yesterday and already I'm in college! But nonetheless, I am enjoying it so much. This weekend was a great birthday! My brother was visiting from New York City, and it was so great to see him for the first time since last Christmas and the last time probably until next Christmas. So, I spent the weekend with my whole family, and shared it of course with my twin sister, Katherine. I got back to PC this afternoon and had a day full of lovely surprises. My roommates got me a great present with lots of goodies I wanted and nothing I was expecting! Other friends made me lovely signs and posted them on my door to surprise me, and I got to see several friends from this summer that were visiting this weekend including one my roommates, Katlyn! I couldn't have asked for a better birthday weekend, God has blessed me so much! Here are few pictures from my fun filled weekend.

my roomies got be Breakfast at Tiffany's, which most of us had never seen, a cute new picture frame and adorable stationary since I love to write all of my loves love notes! :)

A candle and candle warmer! Open flames aren't allowed in the dorm and this candle warmer is much safer. It warms the candle from the bottom still leaving the room smelling deliciously like Hazelnut Cream! This present is good for both me and my roommate!

my new friend molly made me this!

Love, only the best RA ever and a good friend, Amanda!

and of course, blowing out the candles for the 20th time with my twin!





No comments:

Post a Comment