Friday, December 6, 2013

CYBER Monday - What I Bought!

Christmas has come early for me with TpT's CYBER Monday and Tuesday sitewide sale going on! I snatched up this awesome Christmas Around The World interactive paper bag book from Hope King. It is exactly what I have been looking for! I really wanted to do a Christmas Around the World unit these next 3 weeks with my firsties but I had NO idea how to make it fun and interactive. Props to all of those teachers out there who are way more awesome and creative than I am!
So, I bought this awesome paper bag book project from Hope King!
 

I am so excited to look at several of these countries and talk about other cultures and Holidays with my kids! Each country has a fill in the blank sheet with a QR code that you scan. We read the information on the website out loud and filled in the blanks. There's also a blank sheet to write down any other facts you would like to and a craft to go with each country. The best part is that you can make it a paper bag book, with built in pockets to make the book interactive! Score!
Also, with the Christmas celebration comes the Nativity story so this was a built in way for me to share the birth of Jesus with my precious firsties! Even bigger score!


No comments:

Post a Comment