Tuesday, December 10, 2013

All I Want for Christmas - A Holiday Linky Party!

What What! Ok, I'll be honest, I love receiving gifts! I like to give them to
o but most of the time around the Holidays, I have no idea what to buy other people. So my solution has mainly been to just not buy people gifts. I don't usually receive them either so it kinda goes both ways. But that doesn't mean I haven't had my eye on lots of goodies this year! I'm hooking up with Hope from 2nd Grade Shenanigans for her Holiday Linky party. So, here's a peek at what I am hoping Santa will be putting under my tree this year!




 
Look at these great watches! I am recently loving rose gold, like this Betsy Johnson one, but I'm digging the Kate Spade with a little bit of bling too!


I have had my eye on this Pink Hacking Jacket from Banana Republic for a while and this super cute Lily iPhone case!


For all of these rainy days that we have been having down South!

 
This beautiful t-shirt scarf!



I love sunglasses, and collegeglasses.com does custom orders of sunglasses for the college of your choice. Can you say "BLUE!" "HOSE!". I def want some PC sunglasses, gotta rep the Bluehose all day every day!



A magnetic, dry erase board. I know you are all probably thinking "What?!" We are a small, independent school, need I say more? The funds are not there for us to be on the cutting edge of technology. If we want it, we fund raise for it. What I have right now is dry erase material drilled on top of a chalk board. My kids and I do not like it. So, if any of you have any tips on good brands and such, let a girl know!

listening center
I have had my eye on Erin Condren's life planners for a few years now. I can never bite the bullet and spend the money on one even though I just love everything I read about it!





No comments:

Post a Comment