Friday, December 2, 2011


Leadership Project 2011 from CO Greenville on Vimeo.



20 At this, Job got up and tore his robe and shaved his head. Then he fell to the ground in worship 21and said:
   “Naked I came from my mother’s womb,
   and naked I will depart.[c]
The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away;
   may the name of the LORD be praised.”
 22 In all this, Job did not sin by charging God with wrongdoing.

Job 1: 20-22

One of my girls and I studied Job 1 the other day, looking at the hard things that Job goes through, how he trusted in God's sovereignty throughout and was faithful to the Lord even through His trials. As we are experiencing hard things we are praying for the same faithful attitude that Job had. In addition, we watched a video about the Leadership Project. I am praying that this would be God's will for her this summer and that He would provide for her to go! I am so thankful that He has been working in her heart about her relationship with Him as well as the possibility of her summer plans being LP already! Praise Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment