Monday, August 22, 2011

Being a Camp Counselor vs. Being an RA - Who Knew They Were So Similar?

So after leaving Camp this summer, I knew that God would continue to teach me things about myself and Himself through my campers and through my experience. But these past 2 days as an RA, God has shown me so much how being a camp counselor prepared me for being an RA. Praise God because He is good and always knows what He is doing! He has truly shown me how much He will be using me this year to share Him with my girls whether just through loving on them or serving them in whatever ways necessary - in small ways and bigger ways! I am praying that God would do big things this year on my hall through me and that my girls see my love and devotion to the Lord and recognize it as something unlike anything they've ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment