Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Excuses, Excuses. There's No Excuse

Goals
I would like to have a better prayer life.
I would like to spend more time in prayer each day.
I would like to spend more time with the girls I am trying to minister to.
I would like to spend more time in the Word each day.
I would like to be in shape.
I would like to be more faithful with memorizing scripture.
I would like to spend less time on the internet like I intended to several weeks ago.
I would like to have more rest time.
I would like to be more productive and get all of my work done in the afternoon and possibly have rest time in the evening.

Excuses
I have too much schoolwork
I don't have enough time
I don't make very good use of my time
FACEBOOK/ THE INTERNET is a big distraction
I'll do it tomorrow/ when I have more time (then it never gets done)

No comments:

Post a Comment