Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Covers Fun!

So this post has nothing to do with life or Jesus, but I love great covers! And youtube just has so many great ones, and not so great ones too! So here's a few that I think are really good and fun!

This is a cover of "Some Nights" by Fun, done by a YouTube artist and a bunch of his friends. It's one of my friends. But be warned this vid's not edited so around 2:50, be prepared. 

Anybody remember the song "MMMBop" by Hanson from the late 90s or early 2000s? Oh yeah, my childhood right there. And of course ten years later, still we don't know what exactly MMBop is, but enjoy it again with this cover by Paradise Fears and Hollywood Ending. 

Cassadee Pope and Hey Monday cover a stripped down version of Jason Derulo's "In My Head". 


A little bit country, Emily Hearn covers "Colder Weather" by Zac Brown Band at the beautiful Flat Rock, NC! 
And of course I had to throw in a little bit of Tigeroar, the men's a capella group from Clemson University. These guys cover "All of the Lights" remixed to show their Tiger pride!

No comments:

Post a Comment